This article applies to ADMINISTRATORS.
To link a course to a Learner:
- Go to the User’s profile and locate the list of available courses tab for the User.
- Click on the “Associate Course” button and a new window will pop up.
- Choose the course from the drop-down list of courses that you wish to assign to the User, set the Mandatory status, and then the Compliance expiry as well.
- Click “Create”.
To unlink a course from a Learner:
- Go the User’s profile and locate the list of available courses tab for the User.
- Click on the sign to the right from the course name.
- Once you clicked on it, the system will unlink that course from the Learner but the results won’t be deleted from the system. Once you link the course again to the same Learner, all its previous settings and results will be the same as before.